Save your journey the scams and hassles, dangers and pitfalls, by getting a bus geek from AndesTransit show you the ropes of bus terminals.
The Bus Terminal Primer Course is offered in Quito, Ecuador only but applies to all terminals in South America, large and small.
The crash course package is for a minimum of 2 persons* and includes:
- your taxi fare from your hotel to the terminal and return;
- personal guide to ask as many questions you can think of;
- how to buy and when to negotiate;
- how to recognize a ticket scam;
- how to choose a company;
- differences and similarities to air terminals;
- how to think about luggage;
- bus travel customs and protocols;
- and much more!
Provide in the comment field the name of your hotel and the date and time you want to be picked up, and we'll take it from there!
*For solo travelers, you can still sign up. We just ask that you cover the two person minimum.